Pizza, Salad, Sandwiches
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 4990 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (805) 658-2828
- turned_in_notHealth Score74 out of 100
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- turned_in_notVegetarian OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner, Dessert
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedYes
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
I ordered a small gluten-free farmer Kyle pizza. Yummy!! So much flavor!
It taste just as good if not better than regular pizza.
Wish there was one in Camarillo where I live.
This past Saturday I ducked into the Red Brick for a quick bite while out running around. I was very surprised. Very tasty Pizza awaited me and the wife. Service was quick, and delivered to the table. The places had a few people in it. One lady ordered seven pizza's ahead of us. didn't even phase them. She was in and out. Our Pie arrived to the table. Hot Fresh and Delicious. Very thin, lite sauce, fresh veggies. All and all a pleasant surprise. I will be paying the spot a return visit when I'm in the area. Great Job Red Brick. Keep it up.
I have eaten here many times, likely 30.
The kids love the pizza, I know why, its good. Tasty stuff.
I've tried the salads, good but nothing to tell a freind about.
They have other things to eat, which are fine. My main concern quite honestly is equity on value. Its pricy. A typical meal will run 50 plus easy for 3 or 4 of us unless we order tap water or downsize a pizza or two.
And im sure someone from RBP can quote me industry rates and talk about how much quality goes into the food, etc. I get it, but cannot be denied, not a place to go when you are on a tight budget like I am.
Just being honest here.
First time here! I believe the owner is back there running the show and she was very friendly and helpful through our whole visit. We had a caesar salad and a zombie pizza with no tomatoes. It was delicious! I would definitely recommend it and will be returning. Hidden little gem!
This is a great little pizza place with a very nice dog-friendly patio. After ordering at the counter, friendly waitstaff brings your food out to you. We had a Caesar salad and a thin-crust pizza, and they were both delicious.